Sunday, November 15, 2015

"If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all."

The aim is to be less reactive, more objective. To focus more on a solution than to obsess over the problem. To be less angry and judgemental but to be more open and calm. But what if it is just too difficult to be non reactive to someone elses negative behaviour? Is it so bad to just give up trying to be in harmony with that person, and choose my own stability as priority, and stop annihilating my own soul just to accomodate theirs? When can I say, there, I have tried enough and when can I say, I need to be more willing.

I am now in Salta. It is a bit of a dump with police everywhere, rough around the edges in not a good way, it is kinda like what little I saw of xinjiang in china. Can't wait to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment