Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Well this blog has been quiet for awhile. This past year, so many ups and downs. Havent been travelling much hence not much blogging material but now big changes are afoot and I am EXCITED!!! after a year of being doctor (although I still feel very much like a med student), I am leaving the UK. Packing everything up and leaving the country that has been my home for the past 4 years. I am going to ship all my things home, and then do an overland journey that I have been dreaming off for many years now. Russia mongolia china overland and then if I still have the stamina the plan is to keep taking busses and trains until Malaysia. After that hopefully it wont be too long before I start work as a junior doctor in Malaysia... Its a big move and im essentially chucking my career through the shredder and starting from scratch all over again but hey, this feels right and it is what I need to do right now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting, all the best with the movie and I'm looking forward to reading about your adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabrielle! Hope all is well for you :)

    ReplyDelete